New dates for Learn to Sail group courses just released
We are delighted to offer the following new dates for our Learn to Sail, group courses with Instructor. These courses will take you from being a competent crew up to being able to sail the boat yourself in these coastal conditions. These courses can lead to ASA Certification 101 and 103*.
Imagine learning to sail in beautiful Antigua; torquoise water, sunshine and a consistent easterly breeze. What could be better?
Each course commences at Noon on a Sunday and finishes at Noon on a Saturday. We are based in the resort-style marina of Jolly Harbour; a protected harbour on the west coast of Antigua. We can accommodate a maximum of 4 people and a minimum of 2 people so that you receive a high level of interaction with your Instructor. We recommend that two friends/family book together as you will potentially be sharing a double cabin.
DATES FOR OUR NEXT COURSES
- April 16 – 22 2017
- April 30 – May 6 2017
- May 14 – 20 2017
- October 1 – 7 2017
- October 15 – 21 2017
Price per person: US$1,700
If you book a group of four (sharing two cabins), you benefit from 15% discount – US$1,445 per person.
If you book a group of three, you benefit from 10% discount – US$1,530 per person.
What is included:
- Onboard accommodation on a 2 or 3 cabin yacht for 7 days (6 nights)
- 7 days of sailing instruction
- Provisioning for breakfasts, lunches and 4 dinners on board; leaving you 2 evenings to entertain yourself at restaurants ashore.
- Cruising Permit
- Fuel and water in your tanks plus dinghy gas
What is not included:
- Taxi transfers
- Onshore accommodation
- Instructor gratuity
- Mooring fees (these are shared amongst the students if required but we mainly anchor)
- *ASA text books, log books and exams
- Dinners ashore
If you wish to take your exam for ASA 101 and 103, you will need to pre-order your materials from ASA (www.asa.com).
Email Jackie in Antigua to find out more and to book: [email protected]